A project in the Power and Gas industry involves several factors that can impact development and completion of the construction work. We work on the revision of the entire structure of a project, conducting project management in all of its stages, from the hiring of labor to final review and monitoring of all technical and financial aspects. With our expertise in the industry, we ensure that the project is performed according to the references indicated by our clients, following standards and specifications of the regulatory bodies.
- We carry out integral monitoring of the project, using technology that allows to show the evolution of the stages, according to the schedule and predicting possible problems;
- We provide real-time access to reports, inspections and methodologies, accompanied by images of the progress and execution of the construction works;
- We review regulations and standards, ensuring that the project complies with all requirements made by regulatory bodies.
WHAT WE DO:
- Owner’s Engineering
- Project review and validation
- Environmental oversight
- Support to project licensing
- Risk assessment
- On-site HSE management
- Supervision and inspection (QA/QC)
- Supervision of commissioning and operational testing
Management at all stages