QUALITY CONTROL AND ASSURANCE
In order to continuously improve and assure the standards of processes and products, Quality Assurance applies as a tool whose main purpose is to ensure compliance with standards, regulations, rules and specifications, all in a systemic manner, through the development of quality management plans, metrics and indicators for process performance management, in order to cultivate the vision of continuous improvement, always observing the root cause of failures and the application of preventive and corrective interventions.
Quality Control is another asset in this matter, the mission of which is to test and check the compliance of processes and products, so that their results feed the quality assurance system. In a micro vision, quality control defines test procedures, tolerance levels, acceptance criteria and standards to be met through checking of their effectiveness.
- We assist in improvement of processes, ensuring better operational management and reduction of operating costs;
- Our services assure standardization of processes and products;
- We assist our clients in increasing their productivity and competitiveness in the market, with greater client satisfaction.
WHAT WE DO
- Advisory for implementation of quality systems
- Gap analysis
- Process quality audits
- Technological control of materials and processes