CERTIFICATION OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS AT PORT
WEIGHT AND QUALITY CERTIFICATION OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS AT PORT AND INLAND TERMINALS
Certification is a fundamental step in the negotiation of commodities, ensuring that the product is in accordance with the quality and prices negotiated between seller and buyer. We assist our clients in this stage of the agriculture value chain, with tests that ensure the specifications negotiated under contract. Our certifications are internationally recognized, giving greater reliability to the transactions.
- We work as an independent certifying body, ensuring enhanced security and transparency in the negotiation of commodities;
- Our technical reports and opinions are internationally recognized, ensuring the validity of the certification in the international market too;
- We have the largest and most complete network of our own laboratories, making sure tests are done quickly and assuring the quality of analyses;
- We have an extensive network to serve our clients, operating in all regions of Brazil.
- We have the largest, best-qualified team of specialist professionals in the market, working with global experience and local knowledge.
Certification of commodities
Evaluating grain weight and quality at transshipment terminals and ports